I'm home schooled/in EOTAS how can I verify?

Modified on Tue, 21 Mar 2023 at 03:40 PM

If you are home schooled or completing Education Other Than In School (EOTAS) and aged 16+ then you can apply for a TOTUM membership. When registering please enter your place of study as Education Otherwise Than At School (EOTAS) and then select the 'verify with document' option. Here you can upload your proof of study, please ensure it shows your name and proof of an education plan or exams you are sitting. If you are unsure if you have suitable evidence and want our support team to review it first, you can submit a support ticket below and attach your evidence for us .

If this doesn't resolve your query or you need further support please let us know here: Submit a ticket

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article