Can I change the name registered to my account?

Modified on Wed, 03 May 2023 at 06:07 PM

If you have legally changed your name via deedpoll, marriage or decree absolute we can update the name registered to your account when provided with the necessary documents.

Please create a support ticket here and attach a scanned copy of a deedpoll, marriage certificate or decree absolute and one of our agents will support you with necessary changes.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article