Unfortunately, we can only allow you to attempt to sign up to our proof of age ID product a maximum of four (4) times. If after your third attempt the application is unsuccessful, we will post your TOTUM card without proof of ID to your nominated postal address.
Articles in this section
- I'm having trouble completing the PASS ID verification process
- How can I verify my identity to get Proof of Age ID?
- Why do you only give me four attempts to apply for proof of age ID?
- Why do you need to perform extra checks on my proof of age ID application?
- TOTUM + ID : I’m under sixteen years old
- I’ve ordered TOTUM + ID but don’t have a smartphone
- I’m having trouble scanning my passport / driving licence
- Your photo on your TOTUM + ID proof of age card
- I’ve failed all my attempts to get my TOTUM + ID card, what do I do?
- I have a TOTUM card, how do I upgrade to the TOTUM + ID card?