We recommend that you use your phone's camera or your webcam when uploading a photo of yourself during our TOTUM joining process.
When taking your photo, there are a few rules you need to follow to make sure it's spot on.
- It's got to be of you!
- Look straight at the lens
- Include your head and shoulders in the picture
- No smiles or exaggerated expressions, just keep it normal, with your mouth closed
- Eyes open!
- No hair obscuring your eyes or face
- Nothing covering your face
- No shadows
- No other people or animals or objects either in front or behind you
- Stand in front of a plain, light coloured background
If you're familiar with passport-style photos, we need one just like that.
If you're going to upload an existing image, please follow all the above but also ensure:
- Hasn't been 'photoshopped' or manipulated by software
- Hasn't been stretched or squashed
- It's clear and in focus
- Colour only
- 600px by 750px (w x h) or greater
- Between 50kB and 10MB in size